top of page
cous cous salad
+ Great source of vegetables + Very easy
-1x tray of roasted vegetables (see Roasted vegetables with salmon recipe)
- 1/2 cup cous cous
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
1. Pour cous cous into a small bowl, add 3/4 cup boiling water, cover & allow to stand for 3 minutes.
2. Fluff cous cous using a fork to break up grains.
3. Combine spinach, roasted vegetables and cous cous together in a serving bowl, lightly toss and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
TIP: Can me made as a warm or cold salad and serve with your choice of protein such as haloumi, chicken, salmon, meatballs etc.
bottom of page