Good source of vegetables
Great finger food option
- 2 cups wholemeal SR flour
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups mashed pumpkin, cooled.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and line or grease a muffin tray.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, cheese, onion & zucchini, make a well in the centre then add oil, egg and pumpkin. Mix until combined (try not to over mix to avoid them getting tough) then spoon into muffin tray.
3. Bake for 10- 15 minutes for mini muffins & 20- 25 minutes for regular muffins or until skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.