Roasted Vegetable Tray With Baked Salmon
Excellent source of vegetables
- 1 eggplant
- 250g pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 3 mushrooms
- 2 salmon fillets
- 125g fetta, cubed
- 1 teas chilli flakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Chop vegetables into chunk pieces, suitable for little mouths
3. Place vegetables on tray lined with baking paper (makes clean up a breeze!), if using fetta & chilli sprinkle over vegetables, drizzle with a liitle olive oil & toss to coat.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then gently turn vegetables and place salmon skin side down on the same tray.
5. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
I like to double this recipe and make two vegetable trays & use the leftovers to make the roast vegetable cous cous salad.