top of page
Sweet Corn Fritters
Great source of vegetables
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup SR flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed.
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 zucchini grated
- 2 spring onions, diced
1. Pre- heat pan to medium heat.
2. Combine flours in a bowl & make a well in the centre.
3. Add egg & milk and whisk together until smooth.
4. Add cheese, corn, zucchini & onion and stir until combined.
5. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil to pan and place ~2 tablespoons of mixture per fritter in pan (depending on how big you would like them!). Cook on each side for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.
Great served topped with avocado & with a side of salad!
bottom of page